Tēnā koutou
Kua ora anō te Blog nei. Ko tēnei te timatanga hou o te mahi nei. Noho ora mai e te whānau
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
Week 17 / My Reflective Practice 1. Descriptive: After doing the survey and looking at the results, it made me realize that, I tend to reflect verbally and will share with our peers the things that are happening in my practice. I seldom write it in a forum to share nor do I receive feedback from others, other than the peers at school. I tend to make changes to my practice based on the cues from my children in class. With the verbal sharing, it is hard to look back on the reflective discussions or at times get feed forward that is constructive and based on anything other than peer’s experience. I feel I am at the initial stages of this reflective journey and I am interested to see where and what I will learn in the coming weeks and beyond. At present, it is the end of week one and it’s been a pretty hard week with a feeling of being overwhelmed. Preparation has not been to the standard that I like and it has left me feeling, a bit stresse...
Activity 8: Key change in my professional practice 1.Kua whiriwhiri au tētahi o ngā kaupapa o Hack education research, ā, kei whakamahi au te tauira a Rolfe ki te whakaputa i aku whakaaro. Ā ngā tau kei mua i a tātou ko te matauranga, ko ngā taputapu matahiko, ka whakakorengia te pene me te pepa mō ā tātou tamariki. Ka kore rātou e mōhio ki te tuhi a pene, ka tuhi noa iho a patoto patene. Ko te awangawanga māku, kei hea ā tātou tamariki kura kaupapa i roto i tēnei huringa matihiko. Kua here ki te ao kohatu, kei te anga whakamua rānei i roto i tēnei ahuatanga? Kaore ngā tamariki o ēnei rā e taea te aro mō te wā roa, ā, he mea pai ki a rātou te i papa, ngā taputapu hiko. Kaore he maha ngā taputapu hiko i roto i te akomanga, nā reira kua whai au te constructionism hei mea panoni i roto i ngā mahi whakaako ēngari me whakapakari aku pukenga ki tēnei āhuatanga ako. Ahakoa kei te matau te ako mā te hanga, kaore tonu tētahi kahui tama e aro ana. 2. Kua tautu te raru...
Week 19 Community of Practice Step 1 ( Descriptive ): I go back to Papert ; Harel (1991) that states that constructionism is the idea of learning by making and that these activities display qualities of learning richness . The change to learning by making is the style of learning that we trialled in the change initiative and this style of learning excited me . The children ’ s enthusiasium heighten my excitement . The makey makey activity that we participated in our session was fun, hands on and learning through making. We as the students were excited and focus on the task. I would like to look more closely and gain more knowledge on this style of learning , constructionism . The second topic I am keen to explore is collaborative learning and unpacking strategies to ensure the students interact and true...
Comments
Post a Comment